Thursday, November 26, 2009

What Dr. Miracles product can grow hair?

I'm trying to grow my hair for prom and i want something that works. I hear dr. miracles does but i dont know what product to get.



What Dr. Miracles product can grow hair?

None of them really. Instead try a search for home made natural hair growth products. You will be surprised. Narrow your search by inserting type of hair (ethnic group). Healthy hair is the first step which means a healthy you. HTH



What Dr. Miracles product can grow hair?

mane -n- tail shampoo and conditionare.



and get a trim every 2 months 1/8 of an inch.



and dont use heat products on your hair.



eat healthy.



and use good stuff in your hair.



閳?br>What Dr. Miracles product can grow hair?



I tried the temple balm and it took a long time to work and I feel that I found something even better than Dr. Miracles. Try Boundless Tresses. You can order it online at http://growthspecifics.com and it works so well! check out my hair photos at http://public.fotki.com/bcudiva07/ under "2007 and all natural" you will see the boundless tresses challange and any album from that point on I am still on the challange to this day. it is the best hair growth product out there. I do warn you though it is made with sulfur but a little goes a long way and you wont smell like sulfur and you can always by it with fragrence. take care



ps. you might want to get extentions if you get close to prom and not close to your ideal length



What Dr. Miracles product can grow hair?

no dr.miracles does not work at all. for the best results i suggest that you use natural hair products. I started using oils and what not back in october and my hair grew an inch already, i also styled my hair in the bun most types.



What Dr. Miracles product can grow hair?

The ultimate truth is that for hair to grow longer, we have to eat healthy, exercise adequately, reduce stress and most important sleep well. Include B-complex, B6, and vitamin C, E to make up for any deficiencies.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.



What Dr. Miracles product can grow hair?

Dr Miracle is awful. $10 a bottle and no results. I need fast growth for a wedding and only have 6 months left. :( I went to horizonshaircare.com and have seen alot of new growth in a few weeks. This is def going to work. I use their vitamins and oil. Ps: If you call they will sometimes give you discounts over the phone. Def worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs