Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does a doo rag make my hair grow faster?

I'm african american so i have african american short hair and i want to make grow. I know u can use vitamins and everything but will a doo rag help it?



Does a doo rag make my hair grow faster?

Doo rags are for laying the hair down. African-American males use the doo rag to obtain a 360 wave. They use murrays or nu-nile with the doo rag when keeping the hair short.



You want long hair, so I suggest you start braiding the hair and keeping it greased. Depending on your length, braid it back or buckwheat it until it grows a little. If you don't want the braids, wash it every other day and pick it out, no grease. You didn't state the hairstyle your trying to achieve once it grows. If you're trying to get dreds wait until you have just enough to twist, and then go to the hairstylist.



Does a doo rag make my hair grow faster?

I'm a biker....I wear a doo rag most of the time, and have really short hair. No, doo rags don't make your hair grow. If anything, It's broken it, and or pulled it out, from tightening the rag down.



Does a doo rag make my hair grow faster?

your hair grows at the rate your body produces the keratin etc needed to make hair- nothing you do will affect this process-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs