Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should I grow My hair out??? Or Should I leave it short??? What is your opinion??? I NEED HELP!!!?

I have medium length brown hair. It is REALLY thick. My barber says it is the thickest he has ever cut. I would love to grow my hair out but I am not sure if it would look good. I really hope that if I do grow it out it would look like John Mayer's or Johnny depp...But I am pretty sure that because of its thickness, it would be no where near. It already looks like a jungle. Any suggestions to thin it out, maybe or should I just let it grow out and do its thing. or should I leave it short...I Just dont know!!!! AHH!!



Should I grow My hair out??? Or Should I leave it short??? What is your opinion??? I NEED HELP!!!?

Well first of all, you should had put up some pics of you so we could judge whether or not it would look right, But It depends on YOU. Are you more punk/skater? or more "goody goody" Neato?



Well if you are more "bad boy" i'd let it go long! If you still want it to look 'clean', if it isnt naturally straight, I'd condition it and straighten it! I think its really attractive on guys :D.



"goody goodies" should keep it neat and trimmed.. like a buzz? ohkay well...



HOPE I HELPED!!! :D.



Should I grow My hair out??? Or Should I leave it short??? What is your opinion??? I NEED HELP!!!?

Shorter hair looks much better on guys.



Should I grow My hair out??? Or Should I leave it short??? What is your opinion??? I NEED HELP!!!?

Maybe keep your hair short depends on how you look ask your family and friends ask for their opinion and then decide.



Hope I helped



Should I grow My hair out??? Or Should I leave it short??? What is your opinion??? I NEED HELP!!!?

I say grow it out, but I'm not sure.



Should I grow My hair out??? Or Should I leave it short??? What is your opinion??? I NEED HELP!!!?

try growing it out.



it wont hurt, and if it looks bad just cut it.



Should I grow My hair out??? Or Should I leave it short??? What is your opinion??? I NEED HELP!!!?

You sound like you have rough texture hair. Kind of like my BF. There's really not much you can do with it...Just shave it off or cut it short. Growing it out just causes all sorts of problems like frizz and having to maintain the shape. If not, chemical straigteners may work, not sure though... try it before you shave your head. It may or may not work.



Should I grow My hair out??? Or Should I leave it short??? What is your opinion??? I NEED HELP!!!?

If you look anything like John Mayer with long hair, then by all mean, GROW IT!!!



Then, be sure to call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs