Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want to grow my hair out, pointers? Suggestions Welcome.?

Im 19 and I want to grow my hair out, I have brown hair, sometimes its dark sometimes its light depends. Maybe just down around the my jaw line I think. How should I get my hair cut, at what point, and how often? Anything else I missed feel free to throw in.



I want to grow my hair out, pointers? Suggestions Welcome.?

Well, when I want to grow my hair out, I stop coloring it (I couldn't exactly tell if you color it by your wording) and start trimming it when the ends feel slightly rough or look uneven.



It sounds stupid that you have to cut your hair to help it grow, but it does. Also, use creamier shampoos and conditioners to keep your hair soft and thick and less likely to get split ends.



I want to grow my hair out, pointers? Suggestions Welcome.?

My hair usually grows pretty fast, but make sure you get it trimmed at least once a month. With trimming, they'll get rid of the least amount of hair while removing split ends and fixing any other problems.



I want to grow my hair out, pointers? Suggestions Welcome.?

get your hair trimmed. and use conditioner. i heard the gelatin pills help make you nails and hair grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs