Thursday, November 26, 2009

HELP?? How can i make my hair grow faster???

I used to have it really long and i got a haircut hoping it wouldnt make much of a difference but the hairdresser chopped off half my hair!!!!! Now its up to my neck! I want it to graw back ASAP!! What are some things i can do to speed up the process and make it grow much quicker??? PLEASe HELP I MISS MY LONG HAIR!!!!!!!!



HELP?? How can i make my hair grow faster???

for starters dont put chemicals in it or straighten it using heat that only slows down the growth. Also keep it clean and healthy, meaning conditioner etc.



HELP?? How can i make my hair grow faster???

Prenatal pills...for pregnant women. I'm on my third child..took these pills every time and my fingernails and hair grew like CRAZY..you can get them at Walmart or any store like that.



HELP?? How can i make my hair grow faster???

i heard standing on your head works because all the dead cells float to the rim of the scull... and i guess thats how your hair grows?



HELP?? How can i make my hair grow faster???

dont trim your hair.. or get it cut.. you might have dead ends but thats ok. wait till its the desired lenght then have the dead ends cut



HELP?? How can i make my hair grow faster???

the same thing happened to me and i know EXACTLY how you feel!



i bought these Spring Valley beta carotene pills at walgreens and they actually helped A LOT. they're a major source of vitamin A, which increases the rate your hair grows. the bottle says to take one pill a day, but i was so paranoid so i took like three a day. within a week i could see a difference and from then on my hair just kept on growing and growing.



i hope this helps and good luck!



HELP?? How can i make my hair grow faster???

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



HELP?? How can i make my hair grow faster???

The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. And these simple home remedies which will help your hair to grow can be made at home and work out less expensive than other alternative forms of medicines. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs