Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

oh dear. well my question explains it all. Is it possible to make hair grow quicker with some home remedy or cream or chemical?



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

No. There's nothing you can do to make it grow quicker. As for all of the magical remedies out there that claim to make it grow faster, all they do is make it stronger or healthier.



But don't be too sad, hair grows much faster than you think. It will grow out in no time. I had a bad haircut just over a month ago and it's already looking great. The best thing you can do for now is experiment with different ways of styling it that disguise the cut. Oh, and dont go back to that same hair stylist ever again!



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

first,sorry for the haircut. You can use Garnier Fructis Long %26amp; Strong or Mane`s Tail Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner...they really work...trust me.



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

Probally not, just use a good conditioner.



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

The trick is to tie your hair everyday! Every morning and night when you sleep.. The tension you build at your roots will force it to grow quicker... of course let it rest once a week and it should be longer before you know it! =)



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

Chia pet solution.



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

There is no way to do so. Some clever styling may make it look better, however; consider wearing it shorter. There are some designs for short hair which are stunning.



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

Drink a lot of milk, eat a lot of peanut butter and take a multivitamin 2 times a day. Eat lots of protein, your hair will grow quicker and look better. Trust me!



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

Hi SquiBBle!!!



Hair will grow quicker if you have a good diet, exercise, and take vitamins!!!



Wash your hair as often so not to have build up, of oil, dirt, and brush, (use a natural brittle brush), to stimulate the scalp, massage it placing your hands, fingers between fingers, over your head and move, back and forth.



GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS YOU %26amp; hAPPY LIFE



A.Z.



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

the only thing I can think of is buy a hat you like and don't take it off till you like your hair again.



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

Tie little rocks to the ends and then hang upside down and let gravity do the rest.



Sorry hair will not speed up just because you wish it to.



But you could have that bad haircut cut again in a better style possibly, just an idea.



Some people may suggest vitamins but good nutrition will only enhance the luster and overall heath of the hair, it will not make it grow any faster.



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

You can't.



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

If there's a way to shorten it (say in other areas) and make it look better this is best hope. No known products (short of meth) will make you age faster, helping form the dying skin cells that form your hair. And you wouldn't want that type of hair anyway.



Quit worrying about what other people think, unless your a model, which would probably preclude you from such a tragedy in the first place.



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

I would suggest to eat a healthy diet and take a simple one a day vitamin. I have heard that if you rinse your hair with sage or vinegar, that it is supposed to make your hair grow. I have tried these alternatives and they did not work.



Since you have had your hair cut, the ends should be in good shape. You want to maintain your ends with moisture. Massage your scalp daily. Avoid using brushes if you can.Try to keep from applying heat to your hair as much as possible. Depending on your hair type this may be a challenge. If you have 4b type hair as I do, the options are simply roller sets, wraps, etc.



I like to let my hair air dry, gently comb it out, braid it up at night, and undo in the morning.



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

Nothing makes hair grow faster. Hair grows about half an inch a month,six inches a year. You're alone with your bad hair cut. I have one also and I really hate it.



Bad haircut!!? How can i make my hair grow quicker?!!?

Try lush new shampoo bar, it stimulates hair growth nicely: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs