Sunday, November 29, 2009

I hate my haircut!!!!! What makes hair grow faster!!?!?!?!?

I got theses icky bangs and they make my face look horrible!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?! i need somthing to make my hair grow faster.....



I hate my haircut!!!!! What makes hair grow faster!!?!?!?!?

1.put rosemary oil in ur hair or coconut oil



2. Drink water(LOTS)



3. Execerise %26amp; eat Healthy



4. Stand on your head for 10 mins (5min in the morning%26amp; 5 mins at night)



5. go to wal-mart and get this tablets called "Hair, Skin, %26amp;Nails"....=]



6. BE PATIENT!!!



=]



I hate my haircut!!!!! What makes hair grow faster!!?!?!?!?

I take Thompsons hair and skin vitimin supplements they help my hair grow a bit faster aswell as putting the lustre back into it.



I've also heard Prenatal pills work too. Other than that a good conditioning treatment once a fornight will help stop breakage. L'oreal do a good one in the light yellow tub x



I hate my haircut!!!!! What makes hair grow faster!!?!?!?!?

well idk what will make your hair grow faster, but you could just pin up your bangs until they grow back. do cute lil poofs.



:D:D



I hate my haircut!!!!! What makes hair grow faster!!?!?!?!?

vitamins.Carrots have loads



I hate my haircut!!!!! What makes hair grow faster!!?!?!?!?

I make my own homemade leave in conditioner and have been getting great compliments on how quickly my hair has grown. Mix one part of hot six oil to 3 parts water in a spray bottle. You can find the hot six oil at most local drug stores...works wonders!



I hate my haircut!!!!! What makes hair grow faster!!?!?!?!?

Human hair grows something like four times faster in sunlight than it does indoors.



I hate my haircut!!!!! What makes hair grow faster!!?!?!?!?

There is nothing out there in the market that will make your hair grow fast. Hair grows approximately half an inch per month depending on your health, genetics and age. You will just have to play the "be patient game" unfortunately. In the meantime, learn how to do different styles with your hair (like use mousse, hairspray, gel or a fancy bobby pin to sweep your bangs to the side). Good luck!



I hate my haircut!!!!! What makes hair grow faster!!?!?!?!?

I once had a job interview with an airline. On the way home, I sat next to a gorgeous girl with long hair down to her waist. She was a flight attendant off-duty, so we ended up sitting next to each other in first class. As we got talking, I asked her how in the world she got her hair so long and strong (no split ends!!) -- she said, "Would you believe I use horse shampoo?" Since then I have seen companies that try to imitate some of the ingredients in the horsey-stuff. The Horse's Mane is one that comes to mind. But what harm would it be to try going to Blue Seal or one of your favorite livestock stores, and start growing that hair back? You never know... it might actually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs