Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should/can i grow my hair long?

I need advice. :(



I've wanted long (lower back length) hair my entire life and am willing to start letting it grow, however my hair is a little thin. Even though it's on the thin side it's not limp though, it's actually rather big due to it's wavyness. But still i come back to my question, should i grow it out? Or would the thiness get the better of me and look stupid. Tips and pictures would be really helpful.



Should/can i grow my hair long?

Hi Mandi,



A year ago, I wanted to grow my hair out. Today it's long and beautiful, despite my thin hair. I think it's great that you want to do this! Remember to wash your hair 2-3 times a week. The natural sebum secreted by your scalp promotes hair growth. So don't wash more than that.



Most importantly, get a hair trim every 1-2 months. And when I say trim, I mean TRIM. As little as possible. If you can't find a hair stylist who understands what that means, do it yourself. Every month, trim out the ends of your hair yourself. It helps push the growth rate! Trust me, I did this and i have hair so long, my boyfriend is begging me to cut it short now.



if you need any more help with hair, mail me at yvonne_mystic@yahoo.com.



Good luck and cheers!



Should/can i grow my hair long?

grow it out I like long hair.



Should/can i grow my hair long?

You can grow it long as long as you don't grow it too lengthy. If it reaches your waist, it's probably going to look a little ridiculous. You should grow it to about shoulder length or a little longer. You can get a pixieish haircut, and since you have thin hair, this would look great on you.



Should/can i grow my hair long?

Texturize ...i believe thats a salon term it gives more options



for styling anything growing out drags you down ...layers



that way



Should/can i grow my hair long?

yes, grow it out.since you always wanted to have long hair....



Should/can i grow my hair long?

you really should let it grow. it would look nice. umm since your hair is wavy you should buy SUNSILK shampoo for wavey hair that you can get practilly anywhere; wal-mart; k-mart. it will look really nice tho!



http://www.gethairapy.com/products/detai...



great shampoo! tried it before!



good luck!



Should/can i grow my hair long?

about fine hair



i don't recommend very fine hair to be grown very far past your shoulders.. the thiner your hair.. the thinner it will look when it gets longer.. and never layer it.. it will only make it even thinner



some times hair only grows to a certain point and will not grow out any longer.. if you find your hair is getting to this point.. just keep it trimmed at least every three months.



good luck



Should/can i grow my hair long?

hair that is much longer than shoulder length doesn't look good on most people. it usually doesn't have a lot of shape, and it just kind of hangs there. if it is thin, layers will make it look thicker and have more volume.



Should/can i grow my hair long?

I posted a similar question 2 days ago. Even if a person's hair is thick, hair that reaches the lower-back can look kind of hobo-like. Maybe that's because I live in Appalachia and I'm often seeing women and men at gas stations with this long, tired-looking hair. (I'm not making fun of them though, because I once had this look myself!)



I might recommend that you grow yours out to your shoulder blades or the top of your bra strap. It makes a statement, but its not too extreme.....



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs