Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm black, how can I grow my hair long?

I'll give some information about my hair if it'll help.



My hair is fine, it's a few inches longer than the bottom of my neck, it's soft and tightly waved, but I want to grow it nice and long. I have virgin hair, natural, no chemicals. I'm not getting extensions. What can I do?



Thank You!



I'm black, how can I grow my hair long?

Make sure you take your supplements everyday. Because I don't take hair growth vitamins, I take a multi vitamin, a vitamin B complex, and a B-12 at night. Massage your hair at least 10 minutes a day. Exercise at least 3 times a week. Wrap your hair when you are at home, to avoid unnecessary shedding. Eat healthy and exercise three times a week. Hope this helps!



I'm black, how can I grow my hair long?

I see no reason you could not grow it long. It sounds like you have just the right texture for it and I am sure it would be beautiful. You could always put in extension while you are waiting for it to grow. I do not know how fast your hair grows on how soon you want it long. But, there are several options until it grows to the length you desire. Good Luck! :)



I'm black, how can I grow my hair long?

i would say dont put any relaxers, weaves, or sythetic braids in your hair. there are manly natural styles out there at nappturality.com try to use products for your hair texture take great care of your hair and that is all i can tell you hope you have fun :)



I'm black, how can I grow my hair long?

My hubby has the same prob, he says to get your hair braided - if you can. having this done will pull the hair slightly from the follicle making it grow faster than it normally would without hurting it, you may need to get some gels or something to keep it from frizzing and it's hard to wash like that, but it works. : )



I'm black, how can I grow my hair long?

Massaging makes a lot of difference to the rate at which hair grows, so a regular massage with any oil of your choice is recommended to speed up the process. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs