Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I had natural hair for 14years, and i relaxed it got real long.When I was15 i cut it all of, it wont

My hair wont grow back, I guess permining my hair is not good for me.It brakes my hair.I tried to keep in natural for 6months, by doing conrolls, and weaves,my hair grew long but i could not maintain it, so i relaxed it again and now its breaking again.I want to go natural but I dont want to cut it again.What do i do.??



I had natural hair for 14years, and i relaxed it got real long.When I was15 i cut it all of, it wont grow back

Hun, perming your hair makes your hair break and it makes it break fast!!!! you shouldnt have relaxed it, but since you did theres nothing much you can do to make it go back natural. All you can do is stop perming it or relaxing it and when you braid it, dont pull too tight because that way your hair breaks faster. Just use a weave of comb it out and leave it out until your hair starts growing out.



I had natural hair for 14years, and i relaxed it got real long.When I was15 i cut it all of, it wont grow back

Most hairs have a life expectancy of three to six years and On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



I had natural hair for 14years, and i relaxed it got real long.When I was15 i cut it all of, it wont grow back

The problem is not the relaxer, the problem is the application of the relaxer. If your want to restore your hair get a Brazilian Keratin treatment or a nanokeratin treatment. They will repair it instantly. Just start calling all salon in the area and find out who is offering the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs