Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have split ends & i want my hair to grow FAST! help!?

any ways i can make my hair grow fast without cutting it and vitamins. help?



I have split ends %26amp; i want my hair to grow FAST! help!?

No, if you have split ends you have to get a trim so your hair will grow. The split ends are pretty much dead hair. Just get a little trim to get rid of them, if you do your hair will grow faster.



I have split ends %26amp; i want my hair to grow FAST! help!?

For maximum hair results you must cut the split ends. It will make your hair look healthy as well as get rid of the split ends so you can start fresh. In the mean time don't wash your hair every day. 2-3 times a week is fine and you must shampoo and condition. Leave in conditioners are also a must. If you are in a budget there are great products like Suave, VO5 and Garnier Fructis that thoroughly do the job. I would also recommend the Nexxus line. Make sure not to brush your hair when it is wet or that will cause more breakage. Try to air dry your hair and keep any form of heat like blow dryers, curling irons and straighteners off of the hair because that is mainly causing the split ends.



Vitamins: a multivitamin once a day or 2 biotin pills (can get at Walmart or Target or your local whole foods market in the vitamin section) will definitely work.



You must be patient. In order to get growth you must master how to have healthy hair. Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs