Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I grow my hair out not curly (boy)?

My hair keeps growing curly when I grow it long. How do I stop this?



How do I grow my hair out not curly (boy)?

If you really don't like the body your curl provides to your hair, I'd suggest going to the salon and requesting a chemical straightening. I did this and my curls didn't come back for years. Really think about it before you go and do it. Who knows if it'll ever come back?



Oh, and NEVER use do-it-yourself chemical straighteners. It's suicide for your hair. Spend a few extra dollars, go to a salon, and get it done right.



How do I grow my hair out not curly (boy)?

i know your pain man. chemical straightening is a option, but its very expensive, and alot of ppl are against it.



however, you could use a flat iron to straighten it. its alot easier, and less damaging than the chemical straightener



How do I grow my hair out not curly (boy)?

Oh what's wrong with curly hair? Some guys are way too hot when they have curly hair. Just look at Justin Timberlake, Josh Groban and John Meyer. But in any case, if you really don't want the curls, you may want to keep you 'do short, like scalp short. This works great for guys with dark hair. Or if you prefer the longer cuts, I do recommend you get hair straightening treatment in hair saloons. Some guys have naturally wavy hair, and longer 'dos seem to work just fine with them as well. One more thing, if you feel adventurous enough, you could surf for hair straightening shampoos. There are a lot: from Back to Basics for UNISEX by Back to Basics (BAMBOO STRAIGHTENING SHAMPOO) to PUREOLOGY Superstraight Shampoo. Here is a link you might want to check out: http://www.nextag.com/hair-shampoo-strai...



i hope this helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs